Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MY GREEN CODE CONDUCT

I want to please Allah and His Messenger today.

I want to behave in the best Akhlaq today so that others can see the beauty of Islam.

I want to smile to at least 3 strangers today.

I want to lighten the burden of someone today.

I want to be patient and happy in all situations.

I want to get closer to Allah and His Messenger.

I want to give my best in my worldly commitments.

I want to make my mum’s day today (and everyday) 

I want to be of benefit to the people around me.

     I want to be conscious of Allah in every moment and in                                  every place I go.                                                                                           
InshaAllah Ameen. . .

“Actions are (judged) by motives (niyyah), so each man will have what he intended. Thus, he whose migration (hijrah) was to Allah  and His Messenger, his migration is to Allah  and His Messenger; but he whose migration was for some worldly thing he might gain, or for a wife he might marry, his migration is to that for which he migrated." [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

No comments:

Post a Comment