Friday, April 10, 2009

EARTH: A Place Of Prostration


All the earth is a place of prostration,
Every field and meadow, mountain, park, city, farm plantation.
Every roadside, seaside, hillside, walkway,
Any place clean and green can be a place to pray
When I think of every path, where I've ever trot,
I laugh at all the crazy spots I stopped to worship God. 

 (A humble man offering prayer on a rock mountain, near the sea)


Jabir bin Abdullah narrates that the Messenger of Allah 

(May Allah’s peace be upon him and his progeny) said:

"The earth has been made a place of prostration for

me, and a place to perform Tayammum. Thus, my

followers can pray wherever (in any lawful place)

they like, when the time of prayer is due."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 1.429]


JUMMAH MUBARAK!

Have a Happy Friday everyone! All good is from Allah Ta’ala whereas mistakes are from this humble speck. May Allah Ta’ala Bless all children, readers, bringing us all closer to Him and His Rasul SallAllahu alayhi wasSallam.  May He accept our humble efforts and grant us the capacity to be good and do good, ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment