Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WILL TIME TELL?


We never know when death chooses to approach us.
Today? Tomorrow? The day after? Only He knows.

"I want to pray, I want to fast and I want to be a better Muslim; but I don't know when."
A common statement made by many Muslims I know.
They have the niyyah to practise but is that enough?

They wish to be guided but do they make the effort to ask for guidance?


"but I don't know when."
Why not now? Do you need a time to make tawbah? Do you need Allah to personally tell you; "My servant, it's time you pray"?

What has He not blessed you with?
Body, Soul, Mind & Heart - it's all in.


He's blessed you with a body - awaken it.
He's blessed you with a soul -
liven it.
He's blessed you with a mind -
purify it.
He's blessed you with a heart -
cleanse it.

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? (Surah Ar-Rahman [Chap 55] )

O Allah Please protect and bless the sick and the weak in their struggle to please you, and O Allah please guide our children that they may grow up to be strong believers

"O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation."

May we use our spare time to make the MOST of Laylatul Qadr Inshaallah kheir.

No comments:

Post a Comment